You may be entitled to pursue compensation if you have been injured in a car accident. Your first line of action is to speak to a personal injury lawyer who will review and assess the value of your case. Personal injury consultations are always free at Jaime Alvarado & Associates. Our attorney will search for any evidence and review the facts of your case during the initial review. At your first consultation, you will need to bring all documentation relating to the accident, in order to help your lawyer have a better overview of your case.
The following are examples of these:
- Any pictures/video of the accident scene, your injuries and other driver’s car.
- A copy of the police accident report.
- A copy of your automobile insurance policy.
- Copies of any written statements.
- All correspondence you received from an insurance company regarding the accident and injuries.
- All medical bills.
- Receipts for items purchased due to the accident and for repairs.
You should also bring the following information:
- Names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Name and phone number of insurance adjuster spoken to.
- Name and address of emergency room, and/or ambulance service you received.
- Admission and discharge date from hospital.
- Name and contact information of doctor or chiropractor contacted or providing you services.
- Accident/injury related work absences.
With this information your lawyer will be able to assess the amount of damages for which compensation may be received, who will be liable and how to best proceed with your case.
So, if you’re ready to speak to an attorney about your case, get started by calling Jaime Alvarado & Associates at 915.852.0500 or click here to contact us.